Minded Security: work with us
Minded Security specialists are respected for their sense of detail and quality; they turn every stone on their quest to verify and assess customer vulnerabilities and to provide the best possible proofs of concept.
Minded Security is a leading Software Security consulting firm where its employees learn new skills and grow their careers. We are a Company specialized on application security towards the use of a wide range of technologies and platforms. Generally our clients are Enterprise Companies with a lot of critical applications. Our work environment is highly challenging and intellectually competitive. Minded Security needs smart people that work in team respecting quality and time.
All employees work at their preferred location most of the time. On-site consultancy is required mainly in Milan and Rome.
We are preferably looking for Italian speaking applicants with fluent English skills.
Send your application and request for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: UX/UI Front-End Web Developer
We are seeking a highly-skilled front-end web developer to support our application and marketing teams by building out clean, scalable, and readable HTML5 and CSS3. We are looking for a pixel perfect developer with a high-standard of quality and deep knowledge of cross-browser implementation.
Applicants should have experience building out websites from scratch (no wordpress-only developers) and should understand higher-level development concepts like "progressive enhancement" and "responsive design." We want individuals who are high-energy, self-motivated, and passionate about front-end development.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML(5) and CSS(3)
- Experience integrating PHP with front-end code
- Experience with AJAX
- Advanced knowledge of cross-browser implementation
- Experience with Responsive Frameworks e.g. Foundation
- Experience with a versioning system (we use Git)
- Experience with the command line
- Experience with other languages such as Java, Ruby, Dot .NET, Python
- Experience with a CSS pre-processor (we use LESS)
- Experience with an MVC (CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
- Experience creating your own JQuery plugin
- Some design and/or marketing experience
For the right person this is an extremely exciting job that allows you the opportunity to work with a team of top-notch security experts and learn new skills while honing those you already have. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to our overall front-end code infrastructure and create custom plugins for new software implementations and innovative research projects.
Please provide a portfolio of your best and most recent works in order to be considered for this position.
Position: Senior Software Security Expert
In other words a (Hardcore) Code Reviewer, Elite Web Penetration Tester and Trainer
Experience: 4+ Years
Languages: Italian, English
Minded Security offers a full time IT security position where a proved seniority is required. Your daily work will be:
- Review Complex Application Source Codes (Financial System, Payment processors, Corporate Web Site Portals)
- Mobile Application Testing and Review
- Training software developers around Italy to let them achieve proficiency in Security Software Programming
The preferred candidate has a proven interest in software security and experience with the some of the following:
- Code Review
- Programming (preferably Java2EE, .NET, Mobile OS programming)
- Critical Infrastructures, utilities and Financial Sector
- Web Vulnerabilities (CSRF, DomXSS, Padding Oracle, Session Puzzling, Injection vuln..)
- Owasp direct involvement
- Knowledge about exploitation internals (DEP, ASLR)
- Vulnerability analysis
- Operating system concepts
- Distributed systems
- Experience with both Windows, Linux and MacOS
If you have a passion for penetration testing, security issues vulnerabilities and exploits in custom applications then you may just be the candidate we are looking for.
In addition being part of the Minded Security CASE Team (Center of Application Security Excellence) is not going to be easy; in fact it is going to be very hard. The art of vulnerability analysis and research has only become harder to master in recent years.