Minded Security S.r.l., located at via Duca d’Aosta 20, 50129 Firenze (FI) Italy, is the ‘Controller’ of collected personal data according to The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679
DATA COLLECTION AND MANAGEMENT
Personal information is collected to satisfy specific purpose through the usage of automatic and manual means that allow to store, manage and transmit data. In any case it is responsibility of the Controller to insure that those instruments ensure data safety.
This web site collects some personal data during its normal exercise that are implicit in internet communication protocols.
This data is not used identify users but, because of their nature, they could lead to the identification of the users in conjunction with third parties data. We are referring to, for example, the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, the web page visited before the user came to the website, information on your search for the website, identification numbers associated with the user Devices, local preferences, date and time stamps associated with users transactions, system configuration information and other parameters related to the user environment.
This data is used only to perform an anonymous statistical analysis on the usage of the web site and are immediately cancelled after the usage. Data could be used in order to investigate potential malicious behaviour against the web site.
Minded Security S.r.l. uses “cookies” on its web sites to collect Information and improve the service. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device when you use the service. We do not use “persistent cookies” or cookies that store personal data.
In this website we use session and browsing cookies (that are automatically cancelled when you close your browser) that contain random strings used to identify the session needed to allow a safe and efficient browsing of the web site. These cookie do not require explicit consent from the users of the web site.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some features or areas of our site may be limited.
WHAT ARE WE DOING WITH YOUR INFORMATION
The information we collect will be used only to give you a better browsing experience on our web site.
HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
Data collected will be used for no more than 10 years.
SHARING YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Personal data will not be shared with other organisations.
According to The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, you have the:
- right to access information we have about you. This right allows you to ask for full details of the personal information we hold on you;
- right to data portability. It's the right to ask for and download personal information you've given us electronically, so that you can: Move, Copy or Keep it for yourself;
- right to be informed. When we ask you to share your personal information we give you details of why we're using it, including things like: What we're using it for, How long we'll keep it, and Who it will be shared with;
- right to rectification. It gives you the right to ask us to correct anything that you think is wrong with the personal information we have on file about you;
- right to restrict processing. It is the right to ask us to only use or store your information for certain purposes;
- right to object. This is your right to tell us to stop using your personal information;
- right to erasure, also known as the "right to be forgotten". This right means you can ask for your personal information to be deleted;
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org